Contributing to saving the nature can be so easy with the "Desert Orange" yoga mat.
The mats by MAATÏ MAATÏ are made of natural cork from Portugal. A sustainable material, that grows over years on the cork oaks. The harvesting of the cork oak is an ancient process and only the cork farmer families and its closest friends do the harvesting to protect the trees. The cork is selected by hand and no gram cork is wasted. Cork is naturally water- and dust-resistant, and easy to clean - just wipe with a damp cloth.
10% of the sold mats are donated to a Portuguese aid project, that protects the Portuguese flora and fauna and especially the cork oak fields.
- Great for Yogastyles like Vinyasa, Bikram or Power
- Made in Portugal
- Size: 1,83 x 0,60 m, 6 mm thick
- Diameter: 12-15 cm (rolled)
- Colour of the border: orange
- Also available with blue and pink borders
SPLIT SPLIT FREE SHIPPING IN THE EU SPLIT