With the Pick-n-Mix necklace set in gold you can combine as you like! This long necklace with pendant comes with a selection of Fair Trade ceramic beads, polished Ankole cowhorn and brass elements. You can vary the elements according to mood and outfit - from a plain golden necklace to an eccentric colorful statement piece. The different parts can be easily added or removed by unscrewing one of the balls on the bottom of the pendant.
This piece of HIITU jewelry is handmade by two craftsmen in a small workshop in Nairobi. The beads are handmade by the lovely ladies of Kazuri, a Fairtrade manufacturer that employs more than 300 women throughout the year. Each horn element is individually hand-cut by another small workshop in Nairobi. The clay comes from Mount Kenya.
- Made in Kenya
- Material: brass, horn and ceramic beads. Necklace: Gold plated brass.
- Length: chain 65 cm, pendant 5cm
- Each piece is unique and can deviate from the picture.
- Please note that the horn is a natural product which varies in colour from white to brown to black.
- Contents of the Pick-N-Mix-Set: 1 brass pendant, 1 small + 1 big pearl in coral, 1 small + 1 big pearl in midnight blue, 1 small + 1 big pearl in cinnamon, 1 small + 1 big pearl in baby blue, 1 horn disc 13mm, 2 horn discs 16mm, 4 brass spacers, 1 ball chain chain
SPLIT SPLIT FREE SHIPPING IN GERMANY SPLIT